Our primary aim is to enable individuals to achieve their best in life by actively creating their best selves. Through our workshop programs, our participants have the opportunity to discover for themselves how they can bring about a better balance among the four cardinal areas of their lives, where they want to be and why this conscious knowledge makes an active difference in living dynamic lives.
Our WORKSHOp PROGRAMS
Our workshop programs are often tailor-made to suit the needs and requirements of our participating institute and our specific group. We can e-mail you our basic program outline on request. A few of the workshop programs that we offer are briefly outlined below:
- Think, Be, Do, Reflect: This program covers linking values, prioritisation and time management to action, team-building skills, leadership skills, and when to stand apart from a crowd
- Communication Across Borders: We cover inter-cultural interactions, self-presentation and how to project your best self in different contexts
- Different Strokes for Different Folks: The workshop deals with determining one's interests and aptitudes, inventorying one's mental traits, understanding one's many-hued personality and implementing the means towards realising one's long-term goals and dreams
Each of the programs comprises a long format and a short format.
The Introductory Module for each of the workshop programs is ideally, at least, a 4 hour module.
The workings of the workshops
Our workshops use myriad social psychological concepts to encourage our participants to ‘debunk’ commonly held perceptions, locate hidden assumptions, stereotypes, prejudices, unearth personal, collective and institutional value-dimensions while exercising their own imagination. Examples of the social psychological concepts synthesized into our workshop methodology include:
- 'Life is a stage' metaphor
- Impression Management
- Identity Salience
- Notion of Selves
- 'Dyads and Triads'
- The Suvro Chatterjee mental-traits and aptitudes inventories